- Reduces the chucking (push-pull) of the tow vehicle. This reduces fatigue of the driver and passengers.
- Smoother ride protects sensitive cargo
- Less trailer bounching extends life of components and trailer frame
- Deck height can be lowered for loading & unloading
- Much quieter than leaf springs, no squeaking
- Tow vehicle does not require any special hook-ups, only the standard 7 way plug
- Quality Components: Parker Fittings, Firestone Bags, & Viair Compressor
- Steadier pulling to save save fuel
- System is available on 7,000, 8,000, 10,000, 12,000, 15,000 & 16,000lb axles tandem and triple configurations
- Regardless of the payload weight your deck height will not change
- Self-contained air supply can be used for inflating tires
- Air compressor regulates pressure for the entire system
- Suspension components have 3 year limited warranty
- 6.4 gallon tank with drain valve
How easy is the air suspension to maintain?
Our air suspension requires very little maintenance. We use the highest quality components like brass Parker fittings, Firestone bags, and Viair compressors. If you need to make a repair, many of the components are easily found at your local trailer repair facilities.
Lift Axle Option
We are very excited to introduce a lift axle option for air suspension equipped trailers. Most people are familiar with lift axles from their popularity in the semi-trailer industry.
Key benefits of the lift axle option include:
- Reduces unnecessary tire wear when hauling empty
- Improves the turning radius of trailer
- Reduces lateral tire wear and "scrubbing" when turning
- Axle can be lifted when traveling empty on toll roads to reduce tolls
- Fuel Savings
- Option Code: L (10,000 w/ electric brakes air ride lift axle would be axle code "A2BL")