Hydraulic Trailer Jacks
The PJ Trailers self-contained hydraulic jacks make raising and lowering your trailer as simple as pressing a button.
This option is becoming more popular due to the amount of energy it takes to raise and lower the trailer. Not only do hydraulic jacks save your back, they also save you time by reducing 1-2 minutes required to raise a trailer to around 5-10 seconds. You also will no longer need to bend over to raise & lower the jack foot after the trailer has been hitched to the truck.
- 12k Jack Rating
- Hydraulic Power Up & Down
- KTI Hydraulic Unit
- Interstate Deep Cycle Battery
- Two-Button Remote
- Hydraulic Unit and Battery Contained in Locking Front Toolbox
- Hydraulic Unit and Battery can be mounted in a side mount toolbox for an additional charge
- JA06 (Gooseneck Dual Jacks)
- JA05 (Bumperpull Single Jack)