EBY Flatbed Gooseneck
Ebys new aluminum gooseneck equipment trailer is approximately 2,000lbs lighter than comparably specd steel trailers. 2000 pounds is a tonâ€¦and thats a lot to save from the trailer youre pulling, to the load you want to move
- Length: 30ft (25ft Flat deck + 5ft beavertail) (39ft6in Overall)
- Width: 102â€�
- Deck Height: 35â€³
- Coupler: 2-â�µâ�„â‚�â‚†in Ball Coupler, Safety Chains
- GVW: 25,000 lbs.
- Axles: (2) 10,000 lbs.
- Suspension: Hutch Leaf Spring
- Brakes: Electric both axles, Electronic Break-A-Way Kit
- Wheels: (8) Steel
- Tires: (8) 235/80R16 Load Range E, Radial
- Landing Gear: Two leg, Two Speed
- Floor: Extruded aluminum with grip enhancing knurls and wood nailers
- Side Rail: 5.75in extruded aluminum with full length integrated tie plate track. Full length rub rail with stake pockets on 24in centers, pipe spools between each pocket
- Crossmembers: 4in Z-Shaped extruded aluminum on 16in centers
- Main Beams: 19in Tall, 2-Piece extruded aluminum, pierced for crossmembers
- Neck: 12in Extruded aluminum, with spare tire rack (Spare tires and wheel are optional)
- Beavertail: Triangular extruded tubes with integrated foot grips.
- Ramps: (2) 50% width ramps with torsion spring assist. Ramp treads are 3in extruded angles
- Running Lights: All side marker and rear ID lights are LED style.
- Wiring: A.T.A. Color coded wiring harness
- Rear Lights: (2) Quadralight , Stop/tail/turn/back up, LED
- Tie Plate: (8) Removable Tie plates
- Conspicuity tape: Meets all US and Canadian regulations
- Tool Box: (1) Aluminum box with hinged lid located between neck uprights
Impressive design featuring 19in main beams, multiple floor options, Hutch spring suspension, and a nose that just wonâ€™t quit. This trailer truly is engineered to perform and built to last.
Tested â€“ Real loads with miles and miles of abuse on the test track
Design â€“ 19in Main Beams, 3D Engineered and FEA Modeled
State of the art manufacturing facility and CNC machinery
Ebyâ€™s new aluminum gooseneck equipment trailer is approximately 2,000lbs lighter than comparably specâ€™d steel trailers. 2000 pounds is a tonâ€¦and thatâ€™s a lot to save from the trailer youâ€™re pulling, to the load you want to move.
After extensive engineering and refinement, weâ€™re pleased to deliver a trailer that is more advanced than anything youâ€™ve ever owned before.
Impressive Standard Features
Pierced through crossmember design
50 / 50 Folding ramps with spring assist
Removable load securement plates
Joining 2 High strength aluminum extrusions achieves the strength required for the increased payload youâ€™ll carry.
19in Main Beams
Popular Options to Choose From
All Wood Floor
Spare wheel and tire